More than 6,000 individuals with an intellectual disability and their families rely on the supports and services provided by Community Living Toronto each and every year.
Individuals and families receiving service or attending a Community Living Toronto program who are also members of the Association are eligible to apply for a Choices that can Change Lives Fund grant.
Examples of the types of grants funded:
- Classes or tutoring
- Music lessons
- Camp or recreational activities
- Concerts or sporting events
- Assistive technology
- Travel assistance for family visits or vacations
- Gym memberships or sports team fees
- Community outings to support travel-training goals
- Relax and spend the day at the spa
- Purchase sports equipment
- Extra daytime relief or evening respite support